You can perform system recovery to reset the administrator password.
(System recovery erases all settings including the account information)
Performing system recovery
- Power cycle the phone to start the boot process.
- When the LEDs turn green, start tapping the Microphone Muted button on the phone and continue tapping until the LEDs turn off.
- Tap the Microphone Muted button once again.
- When the LEDs turn red, tap the Volume up button once to confirm the system recovery.
- The LEDs turn off. The phone starts regular boot. the phone displays the following message: Upgrade the phone to complete recovery.
- After the phone boots up, set the administrator password.
- Upgrade the phone to complete system recovery.