Your remote control is a wireless control device, pre-paired with your Konftel CC200 unit.
If you are using a new optional remote control, or your remote control is not paired, please follow the below procedure.
- Check that the remote control is equipped with 2 AAA charged batteries.
- Unplug the codec unit from power.
- Press the Back key and the OK key together, until the small blue LED on top of the remote quickly flashes a few times.
- While the LED light is still flashing, plug the codec unit into power. The remote control LED should stop flashing to show successful pair.
- If the pairing fails, disconnect all the cables from the unit, including USB and repeat the procedure.