Does the OCC hub show up as a device under the device manager?
1. If it does show up, that means that the hub drivers are installed and the USB connection to the hub works.
If it does not show up, make sure that the OCC drivers are installed.
Also unplug the power in the hub and plug it back in to give it a fresh restart.
Listen for the USB connect sound.
If you are using extension cabling, try without for testing purposes.
2. The next step is to make sure that the TV and the hub are communicating.
On the desktop you open the Display settings.
What you should see is display 1 and 2.
If you don’t see a secondary display, make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the TV and to the hub.
If you instead of having two displays are having one display but with a shared 1|2, that means that you have a mirrored image selected, you can change this to extend instead.
Depending on what you prefer.
3. If the TV does not show any image, make sure to have the extended mode selected.
Check the resolution that your secondary screen are using. Toggle the resolution to 1280x720 and apply the settings. Now toggle back to the recommended resolution again.
You can also try another HDMI port in the TV, try all the HDMI ports, different ports may have different properties.
4. In the display settings there is an Advanced display properties option.
Here you can see the display information for both identified display devices.
If the Desktop resolution and the Active signal resolution are having trouble finding a match automatically, you can manually help the PC and the TV to find a resolution that works, this is done in the List All Modes section.
Once this is saved the image information will apply the next time you connect as well.
5. As a last step we can make a log from the events to see what is making the OCC hub and the TV not finding a shared resolution: https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/533818-how-can-i-report-windows-issues-to-displaylink
Send the log to email@example.com with your active ticket number or create a support ticket at konftel.com/support.